Supporting your child
There are also many things you can do to support your child and ensure they have the best possible experience when they come to Thistley Hough Academy. Please see some recommendations below:
- Encouraging them to have a healthy breakfast before they come to school.
- Ensuring they arrive punctually to the Academy with all the equipment/kit they need for the day.
- Monitoring their punctuality/attendance through reports and Parents’ Evenings.
- Ensuring they follow a healthy lifestyle including the appropriate amount of sleep, exercise, relaxation and study.
- Checking your child’s planner to ensure homework is completed.
- Taking an active interest in their individual targets and Personalised Learning Plans where appropriate.
- Contacting the Academy to discuss progress or difficulties.
- Support the Academy’s PTFA, extra-curricular activities, presentation evenings and other focused events.
- Attend parents’/carers’ evenings.
Dear Parent/Carer Important Information – Expectations Further to contact via ClassCharts and text message, I write to clarify expectations regarding […]
Dear Parents/Carers Reinstatement of use of Face Coverings I write to inform you that due to the increased number of […]
Bike to School Week Bike to School Week is taking place across the UK between 27 September and 1 October. […]
17 September 2021 Dear Parent /Carer Extra-Curricular Programme – Autumn Term Our extra-curricular programme for this term […]
View Another Area Within This Section