Only prescribed medicines can be kept in school and administered to students.
- All medicines that need to be kept at school have to be in the original prescribed labelled box with the child’s name on.
- A letter of request must be signed by the parent before the medicines can be administered.
- Any remaining medicines no longer required by the student need to be collected by the parent and disposed of.
- Paracetamol cannot be given unless it has been prescribed.
- If you need to make the school aware of any medical conditions then please inform Mrs Huxley 883507
Contact usAttendance Framework
With World Poetry Day on 21 March, we wanted to share the great benefits that can be achieved by expressing […]
Now that we have a road map for moving out of lockdown and we’re all heading back to school, it’s the perfect […]
Dear Parent/Carer Phased Return to the Academy / Important Information I hope that you are all safe and well, and […]
Dear Parent/Carer World Book Day Information – Thursday 4th March 2021 As previously shared, we have decided that we want […]
View Another Area Within This Section