Only prescribed medicines can be kept in school and administered to students.
- All medicines that need to be kept at school have to be in the original prescribed labelled box with the child’s name on.
- A letter of request must be signed by the parent before the medicines can be administered.
- Any remaining medicines no longer required by the student need to be collected by the parent and disposed of.
- Paracetamol cannot be given unless it has been prescribed.
- If you need to make the school aware of any medical conditions then please inform Mrs Huxley 883507
Contact usAttendance Framework
Dear Parent/Carer Christmas Closure / Important Information I would like to inform you that the Autumn Term will end at […]
Dear Parent/Carer Half Term / Important Information I write to remind you that the half term holiday will commence on […]
This past year has been one of the most challenging yet and many of us may have struggled with our […]
Dear Parent/Carer Year 7 Settling in Evening Wednesday 20th October 2021 We are delighted that our new Year 7 students […]
View Another Area Within This Section