Only prescribed medicines can be kept in school and administered to students.
- All medicines that need to be kept at school have to be in the original prescribed labelled box with the child’s name on.
- A letter of request must be signed by the parent before the medicines can be administered.
- Any remaining medicines no longer required by the student need to be collected by the parent and disposed of.
- Paracetamol cannot be given unless it has been prescribed.
- If you need to make the school aware of any medical conditions then please inform Mrs Huxley 883507
Contact usAttendance Framework
Dear Parent/Carer Important Information – Expectations Further to contact via ClassCharts and text message, I write to clarify expectations regarding […]
Dear Parents/Carers Reinstatement of use of Face Coverings I write to inform you that due to the increased number of […]
Bike to School Week Bike to School Week is taking place across the UK between 27 September and 1 October. […]
17 September 2021 Dear Parent /Carer Extra-Curricular Programme – Autumn Term Our extra-curricular programme for this term […]
View Another Area Within This Section