Home » Supporting Your Child
Supporting Your Child
There are lots of ways you can support your child’s learning:
- Encouraging them to have a healthy breakfast before they come to school.
- Ensuring they arrive punctually to the Academy with all the equipment/kit they need for the day.
- Monitoring their punctuality/attendance through reports and Parents’ Evenings.
- Ensuring they follow a healthy lifestyle including the appropriate amount of sleep, exercise, relaxation and study.
- Checking your child’s planner to ensure homework is completed.
- Taking an active interest in their individual targets and Personalised Learning Plans where appropriate.
- Contacting the Academy to discuss progress or difficulties.
- Support the Academy’s PTFA, extra-curricular activities, presentation evenings and other focused events.
- Attend parents’/carers’ evenings.
If you would like to discuss any of these further please contact your child’s Head of Year.