Home » Medical Conditions
Only prescribed medicines can be kept in school and administered to students.
- All medicines that need to be kept at school have to be in the original prescribed labelled box with the child’s name on.
- A letter of request must be signed by the parent before the medicines can be administered.
- Any remaining medicines no longer required by the student need to be collected by the parent and disposed of.
- Paracetamol cannot be given unless it has been prescribed.
- If you need to make the school aware of any medical conditions then please inform Mrs Huxley 883507.